7.20.2010

Sending cards 2010 Week 1

I can't believe that my first regular season attempts will be going out in mid July, but here they are.


Garret Anderson

Mr. Anderson (not played by Keanu Reeves) was a staple for the Angels organization for a while, and was there when I started following them in 2002 (due to my moving to Los Angeles, not so much because of the WS win). This would be a nice additions, well, they all really are.


Melky Cabrera

I actually am sending this one, because I also wanted to send the following card.


Melky Cabrera

I pulled it from a National Chicle pack and thought it would look great signed.


Chris Young


Mr. Young was one of the first cards I attempted when I started this blog. I want to retry. My first attempt may have been handicapped by a could of things. First, I printed the letters from my computer, rather than handwriting them. Second, I had sent the first attempt to Mr. Young when he was demoted to the minors.

No comments:

Post a Comment