8.01.2012

EBay Addition: Juan Pierre


The last card I picked up on the three card EBay purchase was Juan Pierre. Yes, Juan Pierre, the subject of my latest TTM success. The very day after I had purchased this lot, I received Mr. Pierre's TTM success in the mail.

Now, I am not sure what to do with this card. I know that there are people out there that may want this card, but how to part with it. I could trade it, but two things stop me. One, it is an EBay signature. I am fine with not knowing how authentic it is, but others may not be. Two, I would want to trade it for another Signed 2008 Allen and Ginter card, and how many people have those laying around waiting for trade bait.

I am favoring a contest, but the creative contest juices are not flowing. I was holding off on this post until such a time that I would have a fantastic contest all planned out, but it was taking too long.

So stay tuned for the up coming contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment