5.18.2012

Sending cards 2012 - Round Two

Sent another two attempts out today. My son helped write one of the letters, which is a first. We will see how long he stays interested (waiting months for a return is not a 6 year old's idea of a good time), but as of right now he is looking at the signed cards every night.


J.J. Putz

J.J. Putz, the closer for the Diamondbacks. Last year he helped bring stability to a team that could lose a game after leading 10 - 0 in the 7th inning. This year he has not been as solid, but hopefully he can turn around. My son helped me write to Mr. Putz.





Juan Pierre

I attempted Mr. Pierre earlier, thought I would try again. My 3yr old was also interested recently, so I thought I would try to start a 2010 Ginter set for him. I found that I had a 2008 and 2010 card for Juan Pierre so I sent him another attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment