5.12.2012

Final catch-up TTM


The final card that I received back was such a surprise. Each card I receive back is special and appreciated don't get me wrong, but some responses are really unexpected and amazing.

When trying to decide who to send the Albert Einstein card, I settled on Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper - The Big Bang Theory) for his portrayal of a genius experimental physicist on Television. The Big Bang Theory has got to by my favorite show on the air, so I had to send the card out even though it was a "shot in the dark".





I didn't want to simply send the Einstein card and not have a Sheldon card signed, so I created a custom card. I send a few of the custom cards with the hopes of having one returned signed and the rest for him to keep. He sent them all back signed.

Thank you Jim!

3 comments:

  1. dO YOU HAVE ANY EXTRAS? Would love to add him to my collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, good job. Have you done other customs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did some custom Blogger cards. This one, and one of bob feller. All customs should have a file attached so anyone can print them. If not, let me know.

    ReplyDelete