2.11.2010

Sending cards (Pre-Spring Training) *Updated*

After seeing on the Diamondbacks website that already a good portion of the team is in Arizona for an initial voluntary work out, I figured it would be a good time to get some spring training TTM attempts out. Due to the total lack of postage in the house I only was able to send out 4. I had a 5th. Mr. Kershaw, but he is the odd man out when the stamps ran dry.

Roy Halladay

I actually wanted to send Mr. Halladay last year, but I wasn't sure how to make a self addresses stamped envelope (SASE) with Canadian postage. I actually haven't seen him pitch, but I would love to. I want to see what everyone is talking about.

Vladimir Guerrero

This man I have seen play. Watching Ichiro live is impressive, in person his speed is amazing. Guerrero is the same with hitting. I don't think I have ever seen someone other than this beast golf a ball from his shoe laces into the outfield seats. How do you pitch to a guy that even your bad pitches end up out of the park. I can't imagine the relief the Rangers pitchers felt when they found out he was now on their side. This guy brutalized them particularly bad.

B. J. Upton

Here is what I know about Mr. Upton in a nutshell. He is the elder brother of a phenom on the Diamondbacks squad. That is messed up I know, but its the truth. Sorry B.J. I will try to correct this problem in the near future.

Justin Upton

Oh hey look, I know this Upton. The future of the franchise. The most well known of our youth movement. Him and his other youthful cohorts are looking good. I look forward to the 2010 season. Of course I had the same eagerness last year.

*Update*

Clayton Kershaw

Hey I found some stamps. Mr. Kershaw's request is going out today. Yes, he is a Dodger, but he is still young he may grow out of it. I am sorry, I had say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment