9.26.2009

Amazing Ginter TTM return.

I received a TTM success in the mail box today. How I was going to post about it gave me much pause. You see, I have been trying to solidify how I will post to both of my blogs. I want each of them to have consistency. Card-scape is to post only my 2008 Ginter project and have more of a conversation type content, where as All TTM will be posted at TTM Addict, and be very to the point.

Today's TTM crosses into both. So for this time only I will post All the returns by this player on this blog not just the 08 Ginters, and you will see why.



I sent Max Scherzer two cards; a 2008 Allen and Ginter and a signature card. When I opened the envelope I found not one, not two, but three. Three? As I got to looking, my signature card was not there either. So two of the cards he returned were from him. Why?



I then looked at the Autographs, the young man had signed a card for each of the individuals I listed in the letter. One for my oldest son, Jayden. One for my one year old, Benjamin. Then he added a third card for me. I was flabbergasted. Not only had Mr. Scherzer found time to open my request, read my letter, but he was thoughtful enough to include autos for each of my small family (my wife doesn't mind being left out) and add cards to fit. I can't tell you how grateful and amazed I am, what an individual!

Thanks Max!

6 comments:

  1. That is very cool! I just left a comment on TTM Addict and didn't even realize each card was personalized to someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very impressed. Such a cool thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Scherzer is a class act!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a classy guy. I've been working on an autograph collection for my soon-to-be first born son, and Max was the first to personalize it to him, even though I only mention the reason for the request and don't explicitly ask for the personalization!

    ReplyDelete