9.16.2009

Cleaning up and duplicating.

I have been thinking about doing this for a about a week now, and after weighing the pros and cons, I have created a second blog. The second blog will be only TTM Successes, but all of them. Instead of taking 2008 Allen & Ginter Card-scape, which was meant to only chronicle my 2008 Allen and Ginter project, and keep posting "off topic" ttm successes I will use the new blog to post those. Hopefully this will keep the direction of this blog on topic more.

Included with my A&G TTM attempts I have been sending other sports and non A&G baseball attempts as well. All of those successes will be posted at TTM Addict. On the new blog, I will not bother posting about what I am sending, or any fluff. It will simply be what is coming in.

If it interests you, check it out. (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment