8.18.2009

Off topic: Pull of a lifetime?

Ok, I am minding my own business searching ginter cards on ebay and I find this:


My initial reaction was "Wow, really fascinating, someone pulled the Beethoven DNA card," Ahh but it gets better. When I clicked into the listing I got a shock. It was pulled from a RETAIL pack! Now, I buy retail all the time, and just last week I got my first hit and was floored. The odds on these packs are insane. This guy/gal pulled a 1/1 DNA card of Beethoven from a retail pack, the odds being 1/62,040. Where does this guy go from here? He can't top it.

4 comments:

  1. perhaps winning the lottery? i just picked up soem A&G cards. very fun set. I pulled a jeff francour auto and a matt kemp jersey card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a sidenote, i think i might have quite a few of the cards you still need. get in contact with me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Betty! I really appreciate the feedback.

    ReplyDelete