8.18.2010

Suprise from the Troll

I came home the other day with a small cubed shaped box waiting for me on the table. The moment I saw it I knew what it was. I had ordered a Conor Jackson (yep, him again) Autographed baseball on ebay. I gave my boys a big hug, washed my hands and quickly cracked it open.

I was wrong. You see I didn't look at the return address. Hand written on the package was the name "Troll". Then my TTM attempt to the man came to mind. But looking at the postmark shows that he sent this package out the day I sent the request. This was simply Troll being Troll.

There was WAY too many cards to scan them all. A quick summary (that does not to the package justice) is that it was a lot of Angel baseball cards and most were O-Pee-Chee brand. There were also a small percentage of Diamondback cards. I don't have many O-Pee-Chee cards in my collection, well prior to this, so I really enjoyed this aspect of the package. Also, there were a number of 1984 and 1985 cards, making them some of the oldest cards I have, and the only cards from that year.

Ok, here are the scans.

J.T. Snow 1993 UD Stars of Tomorrow RC

Tim Salmon 1994 UD Collector's Choice


Joe Magrane 1994 UD Collector's Choice Silver Signature


Jim Abbott 1992 O-Pee-Chee Premier


Jim Abbott 1992 Topps All-Star


Don Sutton 1987 O-Pee-Chee


Ray Chadwick 1987 Donruss


Gary Lucas 1987 Donruss


Tommy John 1985 O-Pee-Chee


Rod Carew 1985 O-Pee-Chee


Reggie Jackson 1985 O-Pee-Chee


Rod Carew 1984 O-Pee-Chee


Reggie Jackson 1984 O-Pee-Chee


Stephen Drew 2008 UD Goodwin Champions

Jeff Salazar 2007 Topps '52 Rookie

Dan Haren 2010 Topps Heritage

Clay Zavada 2009 Topps Heritage


Unopened Pack of 1991 Topps


1989 Topps Big 2nd Series Unopened pack


Um..Not sure what this pack is. My guess is it is a Fleer pack that is celebrating National Trading Card Day. I am not sure where I got this idea though

Brandon Webb Upper Deck Legendary Cuts Relic

Thank you so much Troll. These are awesome!

2 comments:

  1. First off, I really like the new background! Second, why is the Troll sending you Brandon Webb jersey cards and not me. Just kidding! I actually have that one already. The Troll is awesome! I recently sent that Clay Zavada card to Reno to try and get it signed. Hopefully I get it back soon. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, when I first saw that card I thought of you. Thanks for commenting on my new look. Don't for get to vote on it (o:

    ReplyDelete